1 can (19oz) can black beans rinsed and drained
½ red bell pepper diced
½ green bell pepper diced
½ cup chopped red onion
1 can (12oz) kernel corn or use fresh cooked corn from cob
1 jalapeño pepper seeded and finely diced
¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
½ - 1 cup Tre Stelle® Feta Cheese
1/4 cup olive oil
juice of 2 limes
1 tsp cumin
salt and pepper about 1/4 tsp each, or to taste
1. Mix together black beans, red pepper, green pepper, onion, corn and jalapeño pepper.
2. For Dressing -In small jar mix together olive oil and lime juice.
3. Add cumin, salt and pepper and shake well.
4. Mix cilantro and Tre Stelle® Feta cheese into salad ingredients.
5. Toss together with dressing
Created By: Taste Team - Laureen King